Array Test Forex Indicator is an indicator comprised of customized moving average. As it is based on a moving average, it is a trend following forex trading system. The indicator should be used in trending market environments only. It might perform poorly in a sideways market. Ability to recognize quality of the trend rests on the skill of the trader. Not all trends have the same quality. Higher quality or highly trending market gives more edge. This tool can be used to trade on any time frame and on any currency pairs.
When you install Array Test Indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Array Test Indicator consists of two moving customized moving averages. Yellow moving average is a faster moving average while red one is the slower one. Buy/Sell signals are generated on the basis of crossovers of these moving averages. When the yellow moving average crosses red moving average from below, it’s a buy signal and when a yellow moving average crosses red moving average from above, it’s a sell signal.
Buying Conditions Using Array Test Indicator.
Market should be up trending.
Market should be bouncing from the recent support.
Yellow moving average should cross above the red moving average.
Place your long position when above conditions are met.
Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
Take your profit when yellow moving average crosses below red moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Array Test Indicator.
Market should be down trending.
Market should be falling from the recent resistance.
Yellow moving average should cross below the red moving average.
Place your short position when above conditions are met.
Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
Take your profit when yellow moving average crosses above red moving average.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Array Test Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Array Test Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Array Test Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Array Test Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Array Test Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Array Test Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Array Test Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Array Test Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: