Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator combines both fibonacci indicator and the trend lines just as the name mentioned. It is auto, meaning that the trader doesn’t have to go through the hustle of identifying the moments to place the fibonacci and also trying to identify the perfect place to start drawing your trend lines. The indicator draws everything for you automatically when the chance arises giving the trader an easy time during trading.
It can either be used with its template or without (inserted directly to the template that the trader is using).
Fig.1. The Auto Fibo Trend Indicator template explained.
Fig.2. The Auto Fibo Trend Indicator used without its template.
The indicator indicates the fibonacci levels for the trader and displays three trend lines. The trend lines are the yellow lines that appears on the trading chart.
Before placing anything on the chart, the indicator first identifies the current market trend and from there it can place all the other things. The trend is indicates by the trend lines together with the channel that is made by the blue lines. Actually, everything else happens within this band. The Fibonacci is taken from the bottom to the top of the band for the downtrend and from the top to bottom for the uptrend. The trend line are designed to originate from the starting point of the fibonacci.
The trend line mainly shows the previous trend of the market from which it is retracing.
Just a short explanation of using the fibonacci indicator which is the main thing to understand after getting to know the trend of the market which is easily given to you. First, the fibonacci gives the retracement levels, which shows the levels to which the market prices would reach if there is a chance of the market retracing. This levels are shown in percentages. The main and most realistic retracement levels are the 38.2, 50 and the 61.8. When the market goes beyond the 61.8 level, that market may have just changed its trend and the trader should wait to see whether I reaches the 100% level. The Auto Fibo Trend Indicator mainly concentrates on the 38.2, 50 and the 61.8 levels and uses these three to even come up with the trend lines. The retracement levels are indicated in yellow alongside each of their respective trend lines.
Things to note:
– The Auto Fibo Trend Indicator works to takes advantage of the reversal behaviors of the market. This makes it a great tool for the intraday and long term traders who leaves their trades to run for quite some time.
– Trading should be minimized to between 0 and 61.8 % of the Fibonacci retracement levels.
How to place orders using the Auto Fibo Trend Indicator.
The trader should simply place a trade once a fibonacci is drawn. The order placing has to be done within the 0 and 23.6 level. If you open the market and the market levels are passed this levels, the avoid trading. The order should then be closed when the market prices hits the 61.8 level.
If the fibonacci levels starts from top to bottom then the trader definitely should be placing sell trades and vice versa.
Below are some figures showing how to place the orders.
Fig.3. Placing a sell using the Auto Fibo Trend Indicator.
Fig.4. Placing a buy order using the Auto Fibo Trend indicator.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Auto Fibo Trend Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download:
Auto Fibo Trend