Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator is a very simple forex trading indicator. This indicator is more effective when it is combined with other indicators. The signals generated by itself are not enough to make precise trading decisions. Other indicators like moving average, MACD, etc. can be combined with this indicator. One should have the concept of the trend to trade in a better way with this tool. Ultimately it comes to discipline; no indicators can make money for an undisciplined trader.
When Closing Price Reversal is installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Closing price reversal indicator is nothing more than dots. There are two different types of dots; red and green. The green dots indicate buy signal and the red dots indicate selling signal. You will increase your rate of winning if you buy only in an up trending market and sell only in the down trending market.
Buying Conditions Using Closing Price Reversal Indicator.
– Market should be up trending.
– Market should be bouncing from recent swing low.
– A green dot should appear below the market.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the red dot appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Closing price Reversal.
– Market should be down trending.
– Market should be falling from recent swing high.
– A red dot should appear above the market.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the red green appears below the market.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Closing Price Reversal Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download:
Closing Price Reversal