Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator is an oscillator based trading indicator. By itself, it cannot be used to make trading decisions. Yes, you can make your trading decisions solely based on it but it would be better when you combine this indicator with any other trading indicators. This tool works in a RSI fashion. It can be used as a confirmation indicator rather than signal generating indicator. The Dorsey Inertia Indicator lies at the indicator window so the main screen remains clean.
When you install Dorsey Inertia indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Dorsey Indicator is nothing more than a green oscillator. It has the range of 25 to 68 and the median line lies at the level of 50. It means when the market is above the 50, it is an up trending market and when the Dorsey indicator is below the level of 50, it is a down trending market. Therefore, you should be buying when this indicator crosses above 50, and you should sell when this indicator crosses below 50. However, rather than blindly following the signals of this indicator you should look at the general direction of the market. Don’t buy unless it is an up trending market and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Dorsey Inertia Indicator.
– Market should be up trending.
– The Dorsey inertia indicator should cross above the level of 50.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the Dorsey inertia indicator crosses below the level of 50.
Selling Conditions Using Dorsey Inertia Indicator.
– Market should be down trending.
– The Dorsey inertia indicator should cross below the level of 50.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the Dorsey inertia indicator crosses above the level of 50.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dorsey Inertia Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: