Ravi Forex Indicator should be used as a signal confirmation indicator rather than a signal generator indicator. It works only in trending market conditions and one might get lots of fake signals in a sideways market. So, simple way to avoid fake signals is by avoiding trading in the sideways market. This software can be combined with price action analysis and moving average based indicators.
When it comes to trading and investing, discipline is the most important factor. Regardless of the any trading indicator, one cannot gain consistency if one is not disciplined. When you install Ravi Forex Indicator in your trading platform, your charts should look like this:
Ravi indicator consists of histogram bars that are green, grey, and red. These different colors have different meanings. Green color indicates bullish market. Grey color bars indicate reversal warnings and the red bars indicate bearish market. It is important that you should watch for the general direction of the market and trade accordingly. Every green bar formation on the indicator doesn’t necessarily mean buying signal. Formations of green bars in a down trending market should be neglected. Similarly, formations of red bars in an up trending market doesn’t mean sell. In short, overall trend of the market cannot be ignored.
Buying Conditions Using Ravi Indicator.
– Market should be up trending.
– The Ravi indicator should form green bars.
– The Ravi indicators should be in positive territory.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the Ravi indicator dives into the negative territory.
Selling Conditions Using Ravi Indicator.
– Market should be down trending.
– The Ravi indicator should form red bars.
– The Ravi indicators should be in negative territory.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the Ravi indicator rises into the positive territory.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Ravi Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Ravi Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Ravi Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Ravi Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Ravi Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Ravi Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Ravi Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ravi Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: