Reversal Navi Forex Indicator allows you to know when the market is reversing. You should follow the trend of the market and enter when the correction ends. A beginner trader with slight knowledge can trade with this tool. It can be used for swing trading purposes as well as for scalping purposes. Above all, the discipline to follow the rules of the system is the most important thing you need to make money with this trading indicator.
When you install Reversal Navi indicator in your metatrader 4 trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Reversal Navi is an indicator which consists of blue and red fractals. You will also see moving average like indicator in the main chart. The moving average like indicator helps to figure out the direction of the trend and the fractals will help you to take short term trades to make quick profits. When the moving average like indicator is red in an up trending market, you should look for buying opportunities. Similarly when the moving average look like indicator is blue and in a down trending market, you should be selling.
Buying Conditions Using Reversal Navi Indicator.
– The market should be up trending.
– The Reversal Navi indicator should be red.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the Reversal Navi indicator turns blue.
Selling Conditions Using Reversal Navi Indicator.
– The market should be down trending.
– The Reversal Navi indicator should be blue.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the Reversal Navi indicator turns red.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Reversal Navi Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Reversal Navi Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Reversal Navi Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Reversal Navi Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Reversal Navi Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Reversal Navi Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Reversal Navi Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Reversal Navi Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: