The Solomon Forex Indicator is helpful when you build a forex trading system. While building a forex trading indicator you might use various technical indicators and when you need arrows on the chart you can simply use this indicator. It should be used for short term trading. This indicator is helpful to catch the very short term swings of the market. You don’t expect to buy and hold for more than a week when you trade this tool.
When you install Solomon indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Arrows is all Solomon indicator about. Solomon indicator is nothing more a combinations of blue and grey arrows. You can see arrows whether pointing upward or pointing downward. The arrow pointing upward is grey and the arrow pointing downward is blue. You should buy when a grey arrow appears on the chart and vice versa. The chance of winning dramatically goes higher when you trade in the direction of the trend.
Suppose, the market is up trending on the timeframe you are looking at. Then consider taking only long positions so that you will not be trading against the trend. Following the trend is the key to profits.
Buying Conditions Using Solomon Indicator.
– Market should be up trending.
– A grey arrow pointing upward should appear below the market.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when a blue arrow pointing downward appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Solomon indicator.
– Market should be down trending.
– A blue arrow pointing downward should appear above the market.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when a grey arrow pointing upward appears below the market.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Solomon Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Solomon Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Solomon Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Solomon Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Solomon Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Solomon Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Solomon Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Solomon Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: