The Tangoline Forex Indicator is a highly profitable forex trading indicator. It generates buy and sell signals at the very right time and price. The most beautiful part of this indicator is that it works beautifully in all time frames. Where it is a one minute chart of it is a weekly chart. However, since it is a trend following indicator, it works in a trending market only. It should be completely avoided in a non-trending market conditions.
When you install Tangoline indicator, your chart should look like this:
Tangoline indicator consists of three bands. The upper band works as a resistance and the lower band works as a support. The middle band tells you about the market direction. When the market is above the middle band it indicates that the market is up trending. And when the market is below the middle band it indicates that the market is down trending.
Buying Conditions Using Tangoline Indicator.
– Market should be up trending.
– Market should be rising from the recent support.
– Market should cross above the middle band of the Tangoline
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the market falls below middle band.
Selling Conditions Using Tangoline Indicator.
– Market should be down trending.
– Market should be falling from the recent resistance.
– Market should cross below the middle band of the Tangoline
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the market rises above the middle band.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Tangoline Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Tangoline Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Tangoline Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Tangoline Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Tangoline Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Tangoline Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Tangoline Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Tangoline Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: