Taotra Forex Indicator is a trend following indicator so it may perform low in a sideways market. It works in all time frame and it can be used to trade with any currency pairs. The Taotra Forex Indicator is capable of generating unbelievable returns if used properly. The only rule that are to be followed when trading with this indicator is, you should always stick the major trend of the market and you should never counter trend the market. Although this trading indicator works in all timeframe, it is recommended to trade in timeframes higher than 5 minutes.
When you install Taotra indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this
Taotra Forex Indicator consists of several dotted moving averages. Buy and sell signals are generated on the basis of crossovers of these moving averages and price. When the market is above these moving averages, it is a bullish signal and when the market is below these moving averages, it is a bearish signal.
Buying Conditions Using Taotra Indicator.
– Market should be trending upwards.
– Market should be bouncing from the recent support level.
– Market should be above the Taotra moving averages.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the market falls below the Taotra moving averages.
Selling Conditions Using Taotra Indicator.
– Market should be trending downwards.
– Market should be falling from the recent resistance level.
– Market should be below the Taotra moving averages.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the market rises above the Taotra moving averages.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Taotra Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Taotra Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Taotra Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Taotra Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Taotra Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Taotra Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Taotra Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Taotra Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: