The Yang Trader Forex Indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator. It looks like moving average but it has got some algorithms which make it different from ordinary moving averages. It can be used to trade in any time frame market and any currency pairs. However, if you are a swing trader, time frame of 15 minute and hourly chart might be the best option. With Yang Trader Forex Indicator, you can combine with other technical indicators too. You can combine filtering tool to verify the trade signal which is generated by this indicator.
When you install Yang Trader indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Yang Trader Indicator tells about the direction of the market. When the market is above this indicator it indicates that the market is in bullish move and you should be buying in that. Similarly when the market is below the Yang trader indicator it indicates bearish market conditions and you should be selling in that case.
Buying Conditions Using Yang Trader Indicator.
– Market should be up trending.
– The market should cross above the Yang Trader Indicator from recent swing low.
– Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
– Take your profit when the market crosses below Yang Trader Indicator from recent swing high.
Selling Conditions Using Yang Trader Indicator.
– Market should be down trending.
– The market should cross below the Yang Trader Indicator from recent swing high.
– Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
– Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
– Take your profit when the market crosses above Yang Trader Indicator from recent swing low.
Forex Indicators Download – Instructions
Yang Trader Forex Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Yang Trader Forex Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.
How to install Yang Trader Forex Indicator.mq4?
- Download Yang Trader Forex Indicator.mq4
- Copy Yang Trader Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Yang Trader Forex Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Yang Trader Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Yang Trader Forex Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click The Link Below To Download: